Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ok, So i know i swore i would never be caught blogging but i have succumbed! I'm a little slow to jump on the bandwagon so i'm sure that by the time I actually figure this whole thing out it will be obsolete! .......oh well! And, yes, Summer, I know.....You told me so!

Ok, so last night Tagg fell out of his crib for the first time so i figured it was time to convert his crib into a toddler bed! .........So sad! My baby is getting so big! I should be excited for this milestone but it has been 3 years since we haven't needed a crib! And will hopefully be a little longer before we are in need again, so it is just kinda sad!


He was so excited to get into his new bed!

Night night!

So sweet i had to sneak in and take a picture! I thought for sure i would find him on the floor but he actually stayed in bed!

3 comments:

  1. cute pics....now you have my blog address so you can add me to your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Welcome! Don't be ashamed of it, embrace your blogger-self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I am so proud of you! Finally you listened to your wise, wise friend! NOW BLOG SOME MORE ALREADY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete